Coffee on drums - how to clean this?

Old January 6th 16, 10:45 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Coffee on drums - how to clean this?

Hi,

I got a big HP printer (with the optional duplex printing hardware
already installed) for free because the previous owner managed to
pour lots of coffee over and into it and decide to better go and get
a new one. The printer itself still works and just needs a simple
cleaning. cleaning job.

But the drums of the cartridge are coffee-stained, too. So I'd like
to know is there a way to clean the drums in a way that would make
the stained parts pick up toner again?

Thanks,
Carsten

Coffee In Laptop Brian Dell Computers 6 January 9th 12 11:54 PM
Dior Gaucho Handbag Light Coffee 88024 Collection [email protected] Dell Computers 0 February 10th 09 07:13 AM
I need coffee b4 I clear a cmos Jeff Asus Motherboards 2 August 18th 06 03:27 PM
premium coffee tax-deductable-gift [email protected] Storage & Hardrives 0 July 7th 05 06:57 PM
Help! Inspiron 8100 Keyboard and Hot Coffee Disaster Larz Kremer Dell Computers 2 July 16th 04 01:44 AM