Epson R320 (Print In Black Only).

Old January 12th 07, 11:47 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Epson R320 (Print In Black Only).

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to get the epson r320 to print
in black only.

TIA

Jay

Old January 12th 07, 12:55 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jan Alter

wrote in message
ps.com...
Could anyone tell me if there is a way to get the epson r320 to print
in black only.

TIA

Jay

In Control panel you'll find the Printers and Faxes icon. Click on that. On
the Epson R320 icon right click. Click left on Properties at the bottom of
the menu.
Although I don't have R320 software in front of me I use a lot of Epson
models. On the software settings see if there is an 'advanced' setting page
and look to see if there is a 'print in black' box that might be checked.
You might also have the option of printing in 'Economy' mode, which would
save you on ink usage, though printing is lighter and not as fine quality.

--
Jan Alter

or

Old January 13th 07, 01:13 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jethro

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:55:33 GMT, "Jan Alter"
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Could anyone tell me if there is a way to get the epson r320 to print
in black only.

TIA

Jay

Preferences Advanced Main Check 'Black Ink Only

Regards

Jethro
Old February 27th 15, 10:08 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bill[_37_]

I followed Jan's intructions but when I got to the part of "Click left
on Properties", there is no "print in black" option or even a "print
in economy mode" option! Does anyone familiar with the Epson R320 know
if there is a capability to just print in black?

Bill

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:55:33 GMT, "Jan Alter"
wrote:

ups.com...

Old February 28th 15, 11:13 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gernot Hassenpflug[_4_]

Bill writes:

I followed Jan's intructions but when I got to the part of "Click left
on Properties", there is no "print in black" option or even a "print
in economy mode" option! Does anyone familiar with the Epson R320 know
if there is a capability to just print in black?

Hello Bill,
Are you using the Epson driver, or a driver that Windows installed for
the R320 (which would have lesser capabilities)?
Just a a thought.
Regards,
Gernot

Bill

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:55:33 GMT, "Jan Alter"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could anyone tell me if there is a way to get the epson r320 to print
in black only.

TIA

Jay

In Control panel you'll find the Printers and Faxes icon. Click on that. On
the Epson R320 icon right click. Click left on Properties at the bottom of
the menu.
Although I don't have R320 software in front of me I use a lot of Epson
models. On the software settings see if there is an 'advanced' setting page
and look to see if there is a 'print in black' box that might be checked.
You might also have the option of printing in 'Economy' mode, which would
save you on ink usage, though printing is lighter and not as fine quality.

--
NNTP on Emacs 24.3 from Windows 7
Old February 28th 15, 03:46 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bill[_37_]

Hi Gernot,

The latest driver installed is UNIDRV.DLL version 6.00. This sounds
like a Windows driver but is the only one I could find!

Bill

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 19:13:43 +0900, Gernot Hassenpflug
wrote:

Bill writes:

I followed Jan's intructions but when I got to the part of "Click left
on Properties", there is no "print in black" option or even a "print
in economy mode" option! Does anyone familiar with the Epson R320 know
if there is a capability to just print in black?

Hello Bill,
Are you using the Epson driver, or a driver that Windows installed for
the R320 (which would have lesser capabilities)?
Just a a thought.
Regards,
Gernot

Bill

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:55:33 GMT, "Jan Alter"
wrote:

roups.com...

Old March 2nd 15, 02:57 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gernot Hassenpflug[_4_]

Bill writes:

Hi Gernot,

The latest driver installed is UNIDRV.DLL version 6.00. This sounds
like a Windows driver but is the only one I could find!

Hi Bill,
The DLL does not tell me much.
You should get the latest drivers from the Epson websites.
There is no Windows 7 driver, Epson tells you to use the Vista driver
instead.
Regards,
Gernot

wrote:

Bill writes:

I followed Jan's intructions but when I got to the part of "Click left
on Properties", there is no "print in black" option or even a "print
in economy mode" option! Does anyone familiar with the Epson R320 know
if there is a capability to just print in black?

Hello Bill,
Are you using the Epson driver, or a driver that Windows installed for
the R320 (which would have lesser capabilities)?
Just a a thought.
Regards,
Gernot

Bill

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:55:33 GMT, "Jan Alter"
wrote:

groups.com...