Jabil Motherboard 900-MHz Celeron Revision 0

Old October 21st 05, 11:17 AM
Postman delivers

Default Jabil Motherboard 900-MHz Celeron Revision 0

Is there a video card upgrade kit for the motherboard Jabil Motherboard
900-MHz Celeron Revision 0 [Part #2514193] & E3400/4400 NLX Tool-Less
Mid-Tower Case [Part #3500885] -

Or is there a web link showing how to remove the riveted cover on my
E3400-SE build date of 9/19/2001 and install a video card.

http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERB...0007faq2.shtml

The above link, second photo down shows a video card installed with the
rivets still in place. Or am I missing something? I have no opening
or place for an opening in the metal box covering that opening im my
case.

Any suggestions for locating some used memory to upgrade this computer
to its 512 limit. I did a search on ebay, found nothing avaiable.
Amazing I can purchase a gig for the newer machine for the price of a
256 stick as quoted by crucial, kingston, Gateway?

JR the postman

Question: Why this newsgroup instead of the alt.gateway newsgroup? Or
are there other NG for gateway support?

Old October 23rd 05, 01:10 AM
Edward J. Neth

There's no upgrade kit.

The memory is expensive because it's low-density SDRAM, which is little
used now.

Old October 25th 05, 03:14 PM
Postman delivers

Postman delivers wrote:
[...]

Since there is no upgrade kit, can do you recommend a video card that
worked in these units, I can do surgery on the case, and there is a AGP
expansion slot in the motherboard that appears will accept any 4x video
card.

This is the first time I have toyed with a motherboard that has a child
board. Can not understand why the case is heavy, and motherboard was
designed as two seperate parts requiring a wide case...

JR the poastman

Motherboard for P4. MS Homebuilt PC's 76 August 2nd 04 10:14 PM
P4PE motherboard CPU LIST. [email protected] Asus Motherboards 0 July 4th 04 03:40 PM
what's the best motherboard for amd athlon 64 Mike Henley Homebuilt PC's 2 April 20th 04 08:33 PM
AGP Voltage problem John Overclocking 4 February 29th 04 10:51 AM