repeating libel IS still libel - the checker is not as smart re the law as he thinks he is

Old July 4th 03, 12:20 AM
Bronco Bill

Default repeating libel IS still libel - the checker is not as smart re the law as he thinks he is

posted to lee chisnall's hate site - just like IBM would do , er not!

AProperJourno

Joined: 11 Jan 2003

----

Gomeche says that on this site it says he has been arrested for child porn
and something about a 14 year old (I can't be bothered to read through his
ramblings again). Is that info on here at all? Or is it another fantasy?

Back to top

thechecker
Site Admin

Joined: 09 Jan 2003

----

the postings were moderated off.

There was a comment on gomechewatch forum where someone said that they had
heard that gomeche had been done for child porn. The source of that was a
posting to a bulletin board on another site done by someone abusively. Both
the original source post (by a moderator on the other site), and the
responsive comment have since been deleted.

Clearly, responding to or reporting someone elses posting does not
constitute libel. But no-one has ever accused gomeche of understanding the
libel laws.

Gomeche did in fact pursue and harass a 14 year old boy who had fallen foul
of his attentions, in a way that many on this board would be familiar with.

Back to top

justme

Joined: 12 Jan 2003

----

thechecker wrote:

Gomeche did in fact pursue and harass a 14 year old boy who had fallen foul
of his attentions, in a way that many on this board would be familiar with.

One in Aberdeen that he denied and another more well documented that had to
get a restraining order against him.

Back to top

ianboy

Joined: 22 Jan 2003
Location: London, UK

----

thechecker wrote:

Gomeche did in fact pursue and harrass a 14 year old boy who had fallen
foul of his attentions, in a way that many on this board would be familiar
with.

The cyberstalking of the youngster in Huddersfield that resulted in the
restraining order is indeed well documented. That individual is a member
here. Despite the obvious evidence of that legal restraint on him, Gomeche
has continued to pursue him and refer to this, grotesquely denying the
existence of this restraining order and alleging (wrongly) that the
individual is in fact an adult pedophile! It's probably just him snooping
in vain for further info on the boy though.

I quoted the Aberdeen harrassment reference on my website when I first put
up my Gomeche heads-up, and was discreetly asked by Dreamhost to remove it
as Gomeche was screaming blue bloody murder and libel at them. However, for
the record, what he was (wrongly) accusing me of alleging was that he had
been CHARGED for this harrassment by the police.

Gomeche was never contacted by the police over this, as the boy and his
parent were too frightened by his phone calls to pursue the incident. My
information on this came from a friend of the 14 year-old, who is sadly but
perhaps understandably unwilling to revive and expand on the affair in
retrospect. However, I believe that the boy's parent DID actually report it
at some point, so there should, somewhere, be a record of this report in
the police system. Gomeche cannot therefore deny that the event took place.
_________________
Ian

"What cannot be spoken about must be passed over in silence." (Wittgenstein)

Last edited by ianboy on Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top

Another Victim

Joined: 09 Jan 2003

----

justme wrote:
thechecker wrote:

Gomeche did in fact pursue and harass a 14 year old boy who had fallen foul
of his attentions, in a way that many on this board would be familiar with.

One in Aberdeen that he denied and another more well documented that had to
get a restraining order against him.

I agree.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Old July 4th 03, 12:25 AM
Bronco Bill

the '14 year old boy 'daniel denshaw' did not exist in fact as a 14 year old
boy but is rather an adult posing as a 14 year old ) and
posting hunders of postings to alt.kids-talk.penpals etc , some of which of
a very pervy nature re young girls (lolitas)

i have strong reason to believe this person is daniel 'the checker' huyton ,
chisnall's conceited little sidekick who thinks he knows the law yet is
above the law himself

see my 'danny denshaw' posting

Old July 4th 03, 11:25 AM
EBuyerdotcon

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:25:48 +0100, "Bronco Bill"
wrote:

the '14 year old boy 'daniel denshaw' did not exist in fact as a 14 year old
boy but is rather an adult posing as a 14 year old ) and
posting hunders of postings to alt.kids-talk.penpals etc , some of which of
a very pervy nature re young girls (lolitas)

i have strong reason to believe this person is daniel 'the checker' huyton ,
chisnall's conceited little sidekick who thinks he knows the law yet is
above the law himself

see my 'danny denshaw' posting

isn't this getting a bit boring by now?

EBuyerdotcon "Made the wrong choice, didn't you?"
www.ebuyerdotcon.co.uk
Old July 4th 03, 03:37 PM
Gizmo

"EBuyerdotcon" wrote in message

isn't this getting a bit boring by now?

Even I got bored with him ... use the Kill File on him mate, he's totally
****ed in the head

Virus checker in Nero 6 Bun Mui Cdr 10 May 19th 04 01:02 PM
long repeating beeps Seymour Asus Motherboards 3 February 15th 04 11:24 AM