You Future Is In Your Hands!

Old January 24th 04, 07:32 AM
iTsMeMa

Default You Future Is In Your Hands!

So I thought to myself, maybe this is crap, maybe someone is trying to
sucker me!!
But it kept haunting me for weeks on end, the idea of money rolling into my
mail box every day.
So what the hell, I invested in six envelopes, six stamps and six dollar
coins ( no paper dollar bills here).
I dutifully put my name at the bottom of the list, and the top, and the
middle and elsewhere in between and forwarded it to myself umpteen dozen
times.
I packaged my coins in their little paper condoms and hiked down the road
to post the letters.
Some days later the money started arriving. After one week I had received
four dollars back, after two weeks an astounding total of five, after three
weeks -- well some postal service person obviously pocketed the other coin.
So, as far as scams go, this is phenonimal, you're not gonna get punk'd with
this.
Ah -- so you don't believe me? Try it and see.

Best of luck

Garry

"Jack" wrote in message
I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back, I

was browsing through

news groups, just like you are now and came across a message just like

this, that said you

could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial

investment of $6.00!!!

So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I was

curious, so I kept

N.B. lots of crap edited out of kindness :-}

Old January 24th 04, 09:10 PM
Andy Axnot

"iTsMeMa" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
[...]

Let's hope that's all it was, and that the Postal Police don't come knocking
on your door to arrest you for trying to scam yourself :-)

Andy

hard drive's future cupcakelee General 7 January 9th 05 05:21 AM
Overclocking Sent Me To The Future! Auction Dude Overclocking 9 December 26th 04 08:35 AM
Sandia Red Storm upgrades for the future Yousuf Khan AMD x86-64 Processors 3 August 1st 04 12:50 PM
AMD future The Spectre Overclocking AMD Processors 156 February 17th 04 11:55 PM
Interesting thing At CD Freaks - Register article 12x and 16x DVD writers near future and double sized DVD writables - two layers Alceryes General 1 November 4th 03 03:08 PM