Dell inspiron mouse on/off key doesn't work - help please

Old April 11th 10, 10:19 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Al Dykes

Default Dell inspiron mouse on/off key doesn't work - help please

Inspiron 1464 Win/7

The mousepad is driving me nuts. I want to turn it off.

The touchpad on/off function key does nothing. the others do what they
are supposed to do.

I've re-installed everything on this machine from the recovery CD and
the drivers CD. I think I got everything.

Thanks.
--
Al Dykes