Urgent! How can I do an Acer TravelMate 2200 factory reset, pretty please?

Old August 13th 08, 10:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Elaine Dunlop

Default Urgent! How can I do an Acer TravelMate 2200 factory reset, pretty please?

Urgent! How can I do an Acer TravelMate 2200 factory reset, pretty
please?

I don't have the origional disc. :-(
Old August 13th 08, 01:09 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
HH

Contact Acer and see if they can provide a restore CD. Without it, you are
outta luck.

HH

Old August 13th 08, 02:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
 Bluto

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:13:08 +0100, Elaine Dunlop
wrote:

Urgent! How can I do an Acer TravelMate 2200 factory reset, pretty
please?

I don't have the origional disc. :-(

Hold the acer 4 feet above the ground and drop it. That should reset
it(or more likely to bring it back to life after it dies).
Old August 14th 08, 11:46 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Jim[_27_]

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:13:08 +0100, Elaine Dunlop wrote:

Urgent! How can I do an Acer TravelMate 2200 factory reset, pretty
please?

I don't have the origional disc. :-(

The original recovery disc will wipe out all your existing files.
Assuming you can get one at all.

Get yourself a Linux Live-CD and you'll be able to save your data.