A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » System Manufacturers & Vendors » Compaq Computers
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Please help....Thanks in Advance

Old October 24th 06, 03:34 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
external usenet poster

Default Please help....Thanks in Advance

I want to upgrade my windows to XP Pro rather than do a system restore which installs XP Home
My problem is, the model I have SR1839uk does not have a floppy drive, so how do i install the drivers for
the SATA hard drive after I press F6 to install 3rd party drivers.
I havent yet tried this want advice before I start.....Thanks for any help anyone can give.......