Software Tech Support ("When Good Software Goes Bad")

Old August 10th 03, 05:52 AM
Ben Myers

Default Software Tech Support ("When Good Software Goes Bad")

My ads running in local papers beginning next week start with "We pick up where
the name brands let you down." ... Ben Myers

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:37:53 -0400, "PC Gladiator"
wrote:

Looks like software tech support isn't much better...

One dead on quote: "More and more, people are turning to tech-savvy
friends, online message boards and paying independent computer service firms
to get results."

This quote reminded me of Ben for some reason:
"Consumers are unpaid conscripts in an unpaid army of product testers who go
and find the problems and alert the manufacturers," Blyskal said.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/0...hes/index.html