Help with WinFast TV 2000 XP Tuner Card

Old June 23rd 03, 08:47 PM
Joshua Klehm

Default Help with WinFast TV 2000 XP Tuner Card

"Manda" wrote in message
Recently my TV card (above) decided to spit the dummy and won't run

anymore.
Everytime I try to run the application I get the following windows

message:

"WFPVRAP has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for

the
inconvenience." (You know the one?) Even when I try to run the FM

feature,
same message... I then get the option to send an error report (which I

never
do).

I can't understand why it's not working all of a sudden. Since I

originally
installed it I have upgraded my Direct X drivers (to 9), my Windows Media
Player (to 9 also) and installed another 60Gig HDD. Could any of these be
the problem? Can anyone tell me the system requirements for running this

TV
card? It worked perfectly when I first installed it but now, nothing! I

have
uninstalled and reinstalled all the drivers and the application and even
taken the TV card out of the PC and put it back again (not knowing if this
would help!)

Any help would be appreciated!!!

-M-

What sound card are you using? My SBLive! crashes my WinTV unless I use an
ancient driver.

--
I believe in having an open mind,
but not so open that my brains fall out.

Old June 24th 03, 10:52 PM
-Manda-

"Joshua Klehm" wrote in message

What sound card are you using? My SBLive! crashes my WinTV unless I use an
ancient driver.

--
I believe in having an open mind,
but not so open that my brains fall out.

Problem solved. I did a complete re-install of Windows XP and all is well!
:-)

-M-