Pricing a Dabs product - delivery included?

Old September 27th 03, 09:46 PM
Paul Sharrock

Default Pricing a Dabs product - delivery included?

"Lem" wrote in message
I don't have a Dabs account and I was pricing something up at the
website.

There was the products cost, an "order handling charge" and then VAT
was added to both these.

I was then asked for my details including credit card which I don;t
want to give as all I want is a price at this stage.

Will there also be a delivery charge ontop?

There is no additional delivery charge for 2-3 day delivery unless the
delivery address in classed as Highlands and Islands, or Northern Ireland
and Eire.

Paul Sharrock
dabs.com

Old September 27th 03, 09:50 PM
BRG

Lem wrote in :

I don't have a Dabs account and I was pricing something up at
the website.

There was the products cost, an "order handling charge" and then
VAT was added to both these.

I was then asked for my details including credit card which I
don;t want to give as all I want is a price at this stage.

Will there also be a delivery charge ontop?

Delivery charges are covered he
http://www.dabs.com/support/faq-arti...rticle=205&m=b

--

BRG
===
Old September 27th 03, 11:35 PM
not

On 27 Sep 2003 20:50:46 GMT, BRG
wrote:

Delivery charges are covered he
http://www.dabs.com/support/faq-arti...rticle=205&m=b

Someone ask dabs where TR45 is.

Old September 28th 03, 10:09 AM
Paul Sharrock

"not" wrote in message
On 27 Sep 2003 20:50:46 GMT, BRG
wrote:

Delivery charges are covered he
http://www.dabs.com/support/faq-arti...rticle=205&m=b

Someone ask dabs where TR45 is.

A simple mistake it should read TR25 not TR45

Paul Sharrock
dabs.com

Old September 28th 03, 10:12 AM
Paul Sharrock

"Lem" wrote in message
"Paul Sharrock" wrote:

I don't have a Dabs account and I was pricing something up at
the website.

There was the products cost, an "order handling charge" and
then VAT was added to both these.

I was then asked for my details including credit card which I
don;t want to give as all I want is a price at this stage.

Will there also be a delivery charge ontop?

There is no additional delivery charge for 2-3 day delivery
unless the delivery address in classed as Highlands and Islands,
or Northern Ireland and Eire.

Are you saying that the "order handling charge" includes these
delivery charges?

http://www.dabs.com/support/faq-arti...rticle=205&m=b

Yes the handling fee covers the standard delivery for most UK postcodes

Paul Sharrock
dabs.com

Old September 28th 03, 06:51 PM
Paul Sharrock

"Lem" wrote in message
"Paul Sharrock" wrote:

Delivery charges are covered he
http://www.dabs.com/support/faq-arti...rticle=205&m=b

Someone ask dabs where TR45 is.

A simple mistake it should read TR25 not TR45

I am no wiser. :-) What does TR25 represent?

TR25 represents a postcode region where dabs charge £5 extra delivery

Paul Sharrock
dabs.com

Old September 28th 03, 09:00 PM
Godder Teshirt

"Paul Sharrock" wrote in
:

"Lem" wrote in message
"Paul Sharrock" wrote:

Delivery charges are covered he
http://www.dabs.com/support/faq-arti...rticle=205&m=b

Someone ask dabs where TR45 is.

A simple mistake it should read TR25 not TR45

I am no wiser. :-) What does TR25 represent?

TR25 represents a postcode region where dabs charge £5 extra
delivery

Paul Sharrock
dabs.com

Postcode TR25 appears to be on the Isles of Scilly.
Old September 28th 03, 09:06 PM
display.systems

In article , Paul
Sharrock writes
Paul Sharrock
dabs.com

While you're about ......

I had to cancel an order yesterday for the following as I needed one
a.s.a.p.,

Al511 15" TFT Monitor
Mfr code: ET.51102.052
Quicklinx: 2LM7WS

Shows as 9 in stock but when it's ordered the order status shows
"Obsoleted Product" ???????????????

Kind Regards,

Jeff Davison

Display Systems Consultants UK

Newbie: OC Advice: AMDXP2200 CPU Donald Bock Overclocking AMD Processors 2 March 12th 05 12:14 AM
dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
Hard Drive Brands: which is best? feRRets_inc General 17 November 18th 03 01:10 AM
Dabs Woe Order 4341308 Johnny Ace UK Computer Vendors 1 August 27th 03 09:38 PM