Problem with Overlay controls

Old September 29th 03, 04:12 PM
Title109

Default Problem with Overlay controls

I am currently experiencing a problem with Apple QuickTime 6.3 and NVidia
GeFroce 2 w/ 45.23 drivers. The problem is that the Overlay controls do not
seem to have any affect on the QuickTime movies. It works fine with
Microsoft's Windows Media Player but the QuickTime movies are way to dark
and I cannot adjust them. Is anyone else experience this problem? Any way
to fix it? Thanks for anyone who responds.

Old September 30th 03, 12:48 AM
Chimera

Title109 wrote:
I am currently experiencing a problem with Apple QuickTime 6.3 and
NVidia GeFroce 2 w/ 45.23 drivers. The problem is that the Overlay
controls do not seem to have any affect on the QuickTime movies. It
works fine with Microsoft's Windows Media Player but the QuickTime
movies are way to dark and I cannot adjust them. Is anyone else
experience this problem? Any way to fix it? Thanks for anyone who
responds.

I dont think quicktime user windows uses overlays & directshow plugins.
Whenever Ive used it, it seems to decode a lot slower than other MPG-4
derivatives.

Old September 30th 03, 03:54 AM
edde

I have the same problem with NVDVD.

"Title109" wrote in message
s.com...
I am currently experiencing a problem with Apple QuickTime 6.3 and NVidia
GeFroce 2 w/ 45.23 drivers. The problem is that the Overlay controls do

not
seem to have any affect on the QuickTime movies. It works fine with
Microsoft's Windows Media Player but the QuickTime movies are way to dark
and I cannot adjust them. Is anyone else experience this problem? Any

way
to fix it? Thanks for anyone who responds.

ATI Radeon 8500 problem (or the ViewSonice A90f+ monitor problem)?? T.T. Ati Videocards 0 October 9th 04 07:19 PM
Mouse Problem Jeff Homebuilt PC's 0 October 1st 04 06:44 AM
not the same old B&W problem (I don't think) Brian Lee Ati Videocards 0 July 9th 04 01:15 AM
Really WEIRD problem! TMack Ati Videocards 4 April 12th 04 04:30 AM
help with refresh problem please Michelle Ati Videocards 15 November 27th 03 03:01 AM