G-400 dual head

Old November 13th 03, 02:32 AM
Boatguy

Default G-400 dual head

I'm upgrading my motherboard & cpu. The board has an 8X AGP slot and
requires a 1.5 volt video card. Will I be able to use my Millennium G-400
dual head or do I need to get another video card?

Old November 13th 03, 08:31 AM
Boatguy

Thanks.
Boatguy
"Larc" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:32:26 GMT, "Boatguy" boatguynospam@ hotmail.

com
pondered exceedingly, then took quill in hand and carefully composed...

| I'm upgrading my motherboard & cpu. The board has an 8X AGP slot and
| requires a 1.5 volt video card. Will I be able to use my Millennium

G-400
| dual head or do I need to get another video card?

Some G400s are 1.5V and some aren't. I believe it's 1.5V if it's AGP 4x.

If
it's only 2x, it's not. A sure way to tell is by looking at the G400. If
there's a "4A" in the part number, the card is 1.5V.

Larc

§§§ - Please raise temperature of mail to reply by e-mail - §§§