National Office Outlet

Old March 8th 11, 12:18 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Russ[_5_]

Default National Office Outlet

In today’s market, finally along comes a company that offers you a
variety of choices. Our name says it all. We are a National Outlet of
Office Supplies. We offer solutions, by carrying all the brand name
products as well as several other options for you to choose from. Not
just one or two like our competitors. You be the judge. We know when
you see our huge selection, coupled with affordable prices, this
equals saving time & money and don’t forget gas. We feel you will keep
you returning time and time again for all your office needs. So come
in, browse around and enjoy. Just remember we take all price
challenges.

National Office Outlet is a premier office supply company that is a
Certified Veteran-Owned, Small Business. We’re custom tailored to
serve the federal government & positioned to be a beneficial source in
meeting agency VOSDB procurement goals & objectives.

https://www.nationalofficeoutlet.com
Old March 8th 11, 09:34 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
me

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:18:33 -0800 (PST), Russ
wrote:

[...]

So premier an outlet you violate this group's charter by posting a
commercial advertisement? I'll keep that in mind at NASA where I work.
Old March 10th 11, 11:10 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Splork

wrote:

[...]

Spammer wants attention

Old March 15th 11, 07:39 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bast

Default snipped spammer

wrote:

In today's market, finally along comes a company that offers you a
variety of choices. Our name says it all. We are a National Outlet of

BIG SNNIP

Spammer wants attention

.....And you just made sure it worked didn't you.