I have never encountered a corporate culture that as indifferent to customer satisfaction as Brother

Old February 3rd 04, 05:58 PM
psa

Default I have never encountered a corporate culture that as indifferent to customer satisfaction as Brother

Old February 4th 04, 07:30 PM
Kent

I won't go into details, but I will never buy another Brother product of any
kind. I haad one of their very expensive portable inkjet printers. It never
did work well--a bad design allowed the ink cartridges to dry out if not
used almost daily (in a portable printer!!). They never lifted a finger to
help me get if fix correctly.

Kent