Disaster Recovery & Protection

Old February 13th 04, 08:34 PM

Default Disaster Recovery & Protection

A system crashes every 60 seconds.
You demand products and solutions that guarantee that your data is
protected and can be completely recovered if and when your disaster
recovery plan should have to be activated.
We have witnessed the devastation, time, headaches and costs involved
when a crash occurs. Therefore it became the mission of Unitrends to
dedicate ourselves entirely to the availability, safety and protection
of data.
For over fifteen years we have been at the forefront of backup and
crash-recovery technology. Our expertise in offering our customers
superior usability, functionality and overall product performance, at
a price that anyone can afford to purchase, is second to none.
Business Continuity Assessment begins by working with business unit
executives to identify and document the organization's mission
critical systems and their relationships to your organization's
ability to continue business. Working with your technical staff,
existing technologies, backup and recovery methods, and validation
processes are then mapped. We then analyze the gap between business
requirements and actual capabilities of your existing technology. This
in-depth set of activities will identify existing risks, budget
constraints, and provide a gap analysis between current strategies and
business operational requirements with respect to the overall business
strategy. The assessment is then used to produce a report for delivery
to your executive team.
Backup Infrastructure Analysis examines the current tape backup
solutions and the actions necessary to meet your business application
requirements. The assessment starts with an inventory of key data
repositories and the underlying infrastructure that require backup and
recovery. This includes defining backup and recovery requirements such
as backup windows, service level commitments, and business continuity
requirements within best practices.
Storage Assessment begins with an evaluation of current storage
practices with an emphasis on prioritizing future data storage needs.
Recommendations based on trend analysis for future needs measured
against current capabilities.
Disaster Recovery Assessment & Planning offers Unitrends' deep
experience in assessing the current state of preparedness to recover
from a disaster. We will work with you to develop and test an
effective disaster recovery plan designed to avoid costly outages or
delays in the event of a loss of critical systems, or unexpected
natural or man-made disaster. Combined with our proven data protection
and recovery solution, this proactive service ensures minimum loss of
data in the event of a catastrophic failure. We will bring to you
proven experience in validating your ability to meet your objectives
in preventing business interruptions due to data loss.
Galaxy Systems Inc. of Dallas Carries this appliance plus many other
network protection appliances. contact me for any information