P750 and 2 digital Monitors

Old February 13th 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
[email protected]

Default P750 and 2 digital Monitors

Hello, I uses a Matrox P750 with 2 digital Monitors (individual mode).
BS is WindowsXP64. Problem: on that 2. Monitor is always somewhat
darker the picture than on that 1. Monitor. Therefore the colors are
always falsified spent. What isn't correct?

Old February 13th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
Galileo

adjust color balance on 2nd monitor,
you can use "nokia test" ..

ups.com...

Old February 14th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
Richard Trayling

set both monitors to 90% contrast
then create a 95% black and 5% black box on desktop of each monitor, adjust
brightness on both monitors so both boxes are visible and similiar to each
other.

"Galileo" wrote in message
adjust color balance on 2nd monitor,
you can use "nokia test" ..

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello, I uses a Matrox P750 with 2 digital Monitors (individual mode).
BS is WindowsXP64. Problem: on that 2. Monitor is always somewhat
darker the picture than on that 1. Monitor. Therefore the colors are
always falsified spent. What isn't correct?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000713-0, 13/02/2007
Tested on: 14/02/2007 10:33:32 AM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000713-0, 13/02/2007
Tested on: 14/02/2007 10:37:23 AM