watercooling Exos : alarm rings but temperature is only 25°C (77°F)

Old August 28th 03, 09:58 AM
Pingu

Default watercooling Exos : alarm rings but temperature is only 25°C (77°F)

Hello,
Anybody knows this problem ? My Exos is correctly installed on my PC (Athlon
XP 2600+, NF7-S v2.0). When I start my computer et Windows XP window appear,
the alarm rings. It is a cold boot, the CPU is only at 25°C (77°F) (I read
this on the Exos and in the Bios before). Please help me. I want overclock
my CPU and I can't with this Exos not in fonction.
Best regards,
Pascal

Old August 28th 03, 02:43 PM
Pingu

That's the way ! You're great. Thanks a lot.
"AD C" a écrit dans le message de news:
Pingu wrote:

Hello,
Anybody knows this problem ? My Exos is correctly installed on my PC

(Athlon
XP 2600+, NF7-S v2.0). When I start my computer et Windows XP window

appear,
the alarm rings. It is a cold boot, the CPU is only at 25°C (77°F) (I

read
this on the Exos and in the Bios before). Please help me. I want

overclock
my CPU and I can't with this Exos not in fonction.
Best regards,
Pascal

the only thing i can think of is that the fan monitor is on in the bios
and since you got no fan connected to the motherboard, that is why you
get the alarm.