Product key for 5340 "WIN98"

Old December 19th 04, 08:59 AM
POPS

Default Product key for 5340 "WIN98"

Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking me
for the product key. Help??

Old December 19th 04, 12:48 PM
HH

Dunno if it will work, but try this:
22295-OEM-0003614-32042

HH

Old December 24th 04, 03:32 AM
john whiting

Try Calling Technical Support @ 1-800-652-6672 and give them the model # and
Serial #, they should give you a few Product keys to try for your PC. They
have helped me out in the past with the same problem.

Old December 27th 04, 03:16 AM
Earl F. Parrish

"POPS" wrote in message
Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a
Compaq
Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps
asking me
for the product key. Help??

If the computer still works, download the Belarc Adviser at this
link:
It can read the product keys of many Microsoft software products.

--
Earl F. Parrish

Old April 21st 05, 04:51 AM
hellbrook09

POPS Wrote:
Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps
asking me
for the product key. Help??

The product key applicable for your computer is:

KH979-GQV7X-HFK6Q-DFT7C-XG9RW

If that doesn't work then try one of the following:

VG39C-39Y9W-T3RKV-HQF24-CG8W4

CYJCK-PX4D4-DRK43-6RHXY-JCWG6

You probaly already have the product key since i see that you posted
this in december of 2004 haha. I had the same problem and couldn't find
the prouct key anywhere on the web so i decided to share with eveyone
the product key i got to work.

--
hellbrook09
Old January 27th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Does it boot up? If so try http://www.billsway.com/vbspage/
Look at the bottom for the 98 product key saver. It also works with
95,98,98SE and ME.
--
Steve