Where could I download this BIOS?

Old April 3rd 07, 09:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
[email protected]

Default Where could I download this BIOS?

Where could I download this BIOS?

thank you.
pls mailto: email@removed
thanks again.

here is the detail.

Field Value
Motherboard Properties
Motherboard ID 05/23/2003-P4M266A-8235-6A6LWP8MC-00
Motherboard Name Azza P4MAC-MNB

Front Side Bus Properties
Bus Type Intel GTL+
Bus Width 64-bit
Real Clock 100 MHz (QDR)
Effective Clock 400 MHz
Bandwidth 3200 MB/s

Memory Bus Properties
Bus Type DDR SDRAM
Bus Width 64-bit
DRAM:FSB Ratio 4:3
Real Clock 3 MHz (DDR)
Effective Clock 267 MHz
Bandwidth 23 MB/s

Chipset Bus Properties
Bus Type VIA V-Link
Bus Width 8-bit
Real Clock 67 MHz (QDR)
Effective Clock 267 MHz
Bandwidth 267 MB/s

and this is the picture.

http://www.motherboard.cz/mb/azza/KM266-MNB1025-b.jpg

Old April 3rd 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
davy

Have a look in here....
http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/ftopic186983.html not sure if Bios
central has bios downloads in this link, well worth a look... also have
a peep here
http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/ftopic186979.html

Davy

Old April 3rd 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wes Newell

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:32:13 -0700, secowu wrote:

Where could I download this BIOS?

thank you.
pls mailto: email@removed
thanks again.

here is the detail.

Field Value
Motherboard Properties
Motherboard ID 05/23/2003-P4M266A-8235-6A6LWP8MC-00
Motherboard Name Azza P4MAC-MNB

Might try this.

http://www.award-bios.com/index.cfm?refererid=35