Mesh computers

Old July 18th 05, 09:57 PM
Tim Smith

Default Mesh computers

Hi all

I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:

http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm

However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

Thanks!
Old July 19th 05, 12:48 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Tim Smith wrote:
Hi all

I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:

http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm

However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

Thanks!

Have a read here and make up your own mind! ;o)

http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?33

Old July 19th 05, 01:43 PM
Tim Smith

Tim Smith wrote:

Hi all

I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:

http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm

However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

Thanks!

Have a read here and make up your own mind! ;o)

http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?33

Wow! I can hardly believe how bad that feedback is.

Thanks a million for posting that link! Needless to say, I won't be
shopping at Mesh.
Old July 19th 05, 04:07 PM
GT

"Tim Smith" wrote in message
Hi all

I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:

http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm

However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

I have dealt with Mesh for a desktop system and experienced good service. PC
was 'cheap and cheerful', but did the job perfectly for the friend I was
helping at the time. Can't comment on their laptops, but they have won some
awards from magazines in the past.

MESH Computers NTLNewsgroup General 2 January 13th 05 03:13 PM
Mesh Computers Roy Bean UK Computer Vendors 2 November 27th 04 04:40 PM
Mesh Computers - impressed. RB UK Computer Vendors 3 January 10th 04 05:48 PM
Mesh Computers Warranty SLP UK Computer Vendors 2 August 6th 03 12:38 AM
Mesh PC offer RB UK Computer Vendors 1 July 6th 03 11:35 PM