Dabs & Parcel Force

Old December 6th 04, 09:55 PM
mikea

Default Dabs & Parcel Force

Ordered from dabs on friday morning, first time in over a year. Paid extra
for next working day delivery. Dispatched 16:00 hrs on friday, parcel force
tracking shows delivery estimated 6/12/2004....

it's now 22:00 and no parcel, Ive been in all day waiting :-/

not good.

Old December 6th 04, 10:05 PM

"mikea" wrote in message
Ordered from dabs on friday morning, first time in over a year. Paid extra
for next working day delivery. Dispatched 16:00 hrs on friday, parcel
force
tracking shows delivery estimated 6/12/2004....

it's now 22:00 and no parcel, Ive been in all day waiting :-/

not good.

I imagine things will get a lot worse at Parcel Farce with christmas on the
way.

Old December 14th 04, 09:34 AM
David Adams

PF are crap at christmas , yes they have a lot more to deliver but gettng
any sense is always the problem .

Thats if they dont send it with agency staff who may pinch it or leave it
down the street without lettng you know , would go with someone who uses a
different courier, you can always refuse the pf delivery and it will go back
to the supplier for a refund , should be automatic if they have any sense .