Packard Bell Legend 100

Old February 23rd 04, 03:30 PM
news

Default Packard Bell Legend 100

Good day, I have a PB Legend 100, I am in need of the restore disks for this
model.
Does anyone have any ideas?
P1 65MHz
CD ROM that I believe is connected to the sound card.
72 Meg of RAM.

Thanks
Charlie

Old February 25th 04, 05:10 AM
Ben Myers

Yes, 520MB does not leave room for much after Windows is installed. Windows 98
with the usual installed options is over 200MB. And the CD-ROM drive connected
to the sound card. Yipes! Due for replacement, except that the BIOS on the old
Intel Socket 4 Pentium board may not handle a more respectable IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM
drive. I nevere tried it when I had one of thes boards, the Intel "Batman", as
I recall... Ben Myers

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:53:16 -0800, "metronid" wrote:

I have many ideas
Why not just install windows from a regular
CD not he PB CD
An OEM win95 will work
with a boot disk
If you have enough memory win98 will work
A pentium 65 is not that fast and
520mb is kind of antique

But I can get you a boot dfisk to install from a
reg CD