does anyone have ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?

Old October 15th 08, 01:00 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
X-Rom

Default does anyone have ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?

Hi i'm looking for ACER Aspire 5720 3A2G16Mi recovery disk ?

my recovery partition is gone and i ask the customer service to buy
the disk
but they didn't reply so abyone have the recovery disk (it language) ?

thanks.

Giuliano.
Old October 15th 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Wandering

Acer supplies software on the machine to make your own recovery disk, and
the actual data is stored in a protected partition. If you can get Acer
eRecovery to work, it will make that disk for you, and you can boot on it
and restore your machine. It is the same disk they will sell you for $60
USD, and if you can't get eRecovery to run, you can buy it on their website
without calling anyone. Good luck.

Old October 16th 08, 03:01 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Wandering

I should have read closer. If your recovery partition is gone, there is no
way to recover the original setup. The disk needs it as I said above. You
will likely have to buy a copy to the operating system, and download all the
drivers from Acer's website, and go from there. BUT, if it's still in
warranty, you could send it back and they can probably put the original
image on the drive again, or do it for a fee out of warranty. Without the
partition, the disks are useless.

Sorry. Good luck.