Acer Alt-F10

Old October 2nd 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
aschnabel

Default Acer Alt-F10

We have a few Acer's in our environment. they all come loaded with their
standard recovery software that gets activited by pressing Alt-F10. The
problem I am having is that we have a legacy application we rely very
heavily on that uses that same key combination for a very important
process. whenever it is pressed, the Acer recovery manager comes up,
rather than the application process we are trying to get.

So, HOW can I remove this Acer information so that I can use the key
combination. Is it a registry setting? Service?

Thanks.

Old October 21st 08, 09:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Compuu

In the BIOS you should find a feature called 'D2D recovery' or something in
that direction which is set to ''on''. You should set this feature to
''off".

"aschnabel" schreef in bericht