GOLD SPAM SPAM SPAM RUSH PROGRAM

Old March 28th 05, 01:52 AM
Papa

Default GOLD SPAM SPAM SPAM RUSH PROGRAM

BULL !!

Old March 28th 05, 04:24 PM
JAD

could you stop the policing, both the posts in which you commented were
already blocked until you and doe let them through.

Old March 28th 05, 09:37 PM
Papa

Well, you just continued it a bit more. Anyway, please explain how it was
blocked, and how I unblocked it. This spammer, and others, don't spam just
once - they spam often.

Old March 28th 05, 10:24 PM
JAD

nowhere did I repeat any part of the original except your edited subject
sigh
I- Me- Myself- have blocked the address of that spammer, therefore when
You- yourself with 'your' addy repeats any part of it , I get ' spam spam
blah blah... papa/doe says spam don't read...blah blah. Whereas if you had
just left it alone I would never have seen it, not spent time downloading it
etc etc.

news

Old March 29th 05, 12:50 AM
Papa

Sigh. No, what you did was over-emphasize the spam by extending the thread.
What you call "blocking" is not blocking. Further, I did not repeat a single
word of the spammers post.

Get with it, fella.

Old March 29th 05, 01:54 AM
JAD

HEY the freaking OP'd SPAM was NOT in my message list and the ONLY thing
that appeared WAS YOUR SPAM COP BS telling me not to read it.

Blocking is not blocking? get with it? in my rules i have @XXXX blocked so
it doesnt appear on my machine. YOU don't get it, which is why you and doe
feel you have to tell everyone, because you no nothing of message rules and
recieve the "100's" of posts from the SAME source.

k.net...

Old March 29th 05, 02:39 AM
Papa

You just don't get it. Plonk!

Old March 29th 05, 04:25 AM
JAD

uh huh..cept i could care less.............. consider it reacted upon

" wrote in message
k.net...
You just don't get it. Plonk!