Cropped full screen image

Old February 1st 06, 12:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Cropped full screen image

Greetings,
I have windows mce 2005 and when I go to the display setup, they show
a full image as an inset of the full screen image. I realized that the
full screen is a cropped version of the full image. I have 6600gt
card.

Is there a way around that? I have only one flay panel 720p display
connected to the DVI output.

Thank you for your time and help.

Old February 2nd 06, 05:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

I mean I do not see the borders of the desktop. Half the task bar is
missing and the sides and top as well...
Some say it is overscan, but why would there be if the lcd native
resolution is 720 and I am setting it at 720p HDTV?