Presario 4110 with Windows '98 won't start

Old January 13th 04, 09:00 PM
Gerben

Default Presario 4110 with Windows '98 won't start

I installed Windows '98 on my old Presario 4110, but it won't start except
in Safe Mode. I tried everything, e.g., i disabled almost all Windows
drivers
(http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...elm=uUvZ8Ot89G
A.257%40uppssnewspub04.moswest.msn.net&rnum=3), and I disconnected all
hardware, except for the hard drive.

When I start Windows step-by-step, it hangs after vnetbios.vxd and
msmouse.vxd.

Any ideas? Is there a tool that i can use?

thanks,

- Gerben