A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » Homebuilt PC's
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Canon powershow hs sx50 mirrors the lcd screen when rotated towards viewer.

Old February 23rd 20, 03:24 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Canon powershow hs sx50 mirrors the lcd screen when rotated towards viewer.

Home users may want to take note of this strange digital camera LCD screen behaviour...

I just discovered something weird and something slightly annoying about this camera:

This canon powershow hs sx50 mirrors the lcd screen when it's rotated towards viewer.

It's really strange...

I proved this by holding up a card with letters on it, when the LCD screen is "bend/twisted/rotated" suddenly the camera will mirror the LCD screen like you are looking in a mirror ?!

I find this quite ****ing dumb... cause I wanna see my face as other people see it and they don't see it like I do when I look in the mirror...

So why the **** do camera's LCD screens keep lying and mirror this LCD screen.

Electronics people never stop surprising me with their bull**** ?!

Un****ing real that such a thing has been implemented in this LCD screen.

I am not even sure if the manual mentions it...

Wow... it's only by chance I discovered this... was trying to figure out how people see the cut in my hair and this **** confused the **** out of me for a moment and then I proved... it actually mirrors it when rotated towards me so I can shoot and view at same time.

Very weird ****...

Bye,
Skybuck.