Why is nVidia NOT giving ANY SUPPORT on their driver software?

Old November 1st 04, 03:54 PM
Marcel Overweel

Default Why is nVidia NOT giving ANY SUPPORT on their driver software?

Damn nVidia!
Mailed them twice about problems with the stereo 3d drivers.
They simply don't work, whatever I try. Even a full de-install/install with
tools like detonator-rip doesn't solve the problem
The stereo functions on those 61.77 drivers simply won't turn on.
All was fine with the 51.something driver (don't know the exact number
anymore...)

Haven't got any response back from them.
The first message was sent two weeks ago, the second one previous tuesday!
It seems they don't give a **** about their customers (= you and me!)

I think I gonne mail them 5000 messages, see if that helps... bloody idiots.

ok, sorry, had to blow of some steam...
Gonne format my HD and reinstall windows, maybe that helps...

Anyone of you have experience with 3d (stereo) glasses? And which driver
works for those things?
If I go back to those older 51.xx drivers, am I going to lower functionality
/ performance because of doing so?

regards,
Marcel

Old November 2nd 04, 08:46 AM
Marcel Overweel

Hmm, I thought nvidia created those drivers and since this is purely a pure
software problem...
But I'll give it a try

Thanks
Marcel

"Predator" schreef in bericht

Old November 3rd 04, 09:41 AM
Mario Höllein

Hello,

try to set a standart monitor, this works fine by me. With the original
monitordriver it won?t work by me, too.

I have an iiyama monitor.

I am sorry for the terrible english.

--
Mario
Old November 4th 04, 01:05 AM
YanquiDawg

Huh?Kinda vague.

Old November 4th 04, 08:02 PM
Pete D

Marcel,

You need to go back to the manufacturer of the card or glasses, not Nvivia.