Ebuyer - one month and counting!

Old March 29th 05, 12:19 AM
J.

Now at step 1 - I have an RMA number today - and someone is working Bank
Holiday Monday :-). I'll post the faulty unit back to them tomorrow.

So you went back and started again ?

J.
Old March 29th 05, 10:05 PM
John Perry

J. wrote:

Now at step 1 - I have an RMA number today - and someone is working Bank
Holiday Monday :-). I'll post the faulty unit back to them tomorrow.

So you went back and started again ?

Hey I just got some very good news. Ebuyer have agreed to refund the
unit that failed twice. I have now asked if they would refund the
second unit as these 3Com Wireless routers run hot, and I suspect they
could have a design fault. If they offer to refund the second faulty
unit I have offered to but 2 Belkin wireless routers off them, and
probably a bit more.

And before anyone chips in, I'm grateful for what they have done, as
they didn't have to, and I put the blame on 3Com for these failures.

Things are looking up :-)

--
SPAM (delete NOSPAM)
www.redoak.co.uk www.eze-buy.co.uk
Old March 30th 05, 09:21 PM
Mark S.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:05:23 +0100, John Perry
wrote:

J. wrote:

Now at step 1 - I have an RMA number today - and someone is working Bank
Holiday Monday :-). I'll post the faulty unit back to them tomorrow.

So you went back and started again ?

Hey I just got some very good news. Ebuyer have agreed to refund the
unit that failed twice. I have now asked if they would refund the
second unit as these 3Com Wireless routers run hot, and I suspect they
could have a design fault. If they offer to refund the second faulty
unit I have offered to but 2 Belkin wireless routers off them, and
probably a bit more.

And before anyone chips in, I'm grateful for what they have done, as
they didn't have to, and I put the blame on 3Com for these failures.

Things are looking up :-)

Make sure you put a note somewhere that you want a refund as the
system seems to change the details at random...

Old March 31st 05, 08:01 PM
John Perry

wrote:

J. wrote:

Now at step 1 - I have an RMA number today - and someone is working Bank
Holiday Monday :-). I'll post the faulty unit back to them tomorrow.

So you went back and started again ?

Hey I just got some very good news. Ebuyer have agreed to refund the
unit that failed twice. I have now asked if they would refund the
second unit as these 3Com Wireless routers run hot, and I suspect they
could have a design fault. If they offer to refund the second faulty
unit I have offered to but 2 Belkin wireless routers off them, and
probably a bit more.

And before anyone chips in, I'm grateful for what they have done, as
they didn't have to, and I put the blame on 3Com for these failures.

Things are looking up :-)

Make sure you put a note somewhere that you want a refund as the
system seems to change the details at random...

They should have had the second faulty one back by now. If they refund
the second faulty one, I'll order two Belkins tomorrow and a few other
bits. I'll follow up with an eNote, and keep fingers crossed.

Thanks for tip
Old April 1st 05, 03:19 PM
Trust No One®

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

Since FFC weeded out all the nonces, this group has started posting
sensible ebuyer complaint posts
again and all are of interest and on topic.

Why thank you.

Thank you very much.

Welcome back to the newsgroup Fat Freddy.. you seemed to have taken a break
for a while...Just wasn't the same without you!

--
Peter X-Files Fan
Please Note: Emailed replies cc'd / bcc'd , containing HTML or attachments

Old April 1st 05, 05:31 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Trust No One®" wrote in message

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

Since FFC weeded out all the nonces, this group has started posting
sensible ebuyer complaint posts
again and all are of interest and on topic.

Why thank you.

Thank you very much.

Welcome back to the newsgroup Fat Freddy.. you seemed to have taken a
break
for a while...Just wasn't the same without you!

--

I may not post, but I *always* read this group.

:0)

g.