driver needed for phillips tuner card

Old May 20th 04, 11:53 PM
Courtney

Default driver needed for phillips tuner card

I have what I believe is the same card. Re-did my comp a while back with
clean install of Windows98, not using Master CD (which came with Win95 and a
LOT of useless junk programs). So TV card does not work.

Do you happen to know what files on the Master CD I have to install to get
the TV Card to work ?

Thx!

"metronid" wrote in message
clipped

You will have do do it from the Master CD
Unless someone knows a better link

Old May 29th 04, 04:42 AM
SIR Gary G

driver needed for phillips tuner card

Is this the same card as the Revel TV 500 card?
Old July 28th 04, 08:44 AM
sparky

I found the drivers for the Philipps tuner at drivers.com and did a clean
install of win98 then 98 SE upgrade into a Platinum 65 ( Intel Orlando
board ). Other needed drivers mostly came from drivers.com also. Changed the
processor to an Intel 233MMX and increased the ram to 96meg. So far every
thing works fine.

"metronid" wrote in message
clipped

You will have do do it from the Master CD
Unless someone knows a better link

XP scsi driver for 2906 needed frankg Scanners 5 September 23rd 04 02:52 PM
Old P1's and old Xpert video card help needed pjp Ati Videocards 2 April 20th 04 07:53 PM
USB ports Jim McQuillan Packard Bell Computers 7 August 23rd 03 01:00 PM