Watch movies, games, presentations on your wall with incredible brightness

Old August 13th 05, 01:43 AM

Default Watch movies, games, presentations on your wall with incredible brightness

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK%3AMESE%3A

IT&rd=1

Ends sunday evening_ email me with any questions...

Sharp XGC55X
ANSI Lumens 3000
Native Resolution 1024x768
Weight 11.3 lbs.
Display Technology LCD
Uniformity 85%
Data Signals PC, MAC & Workstation
Video Signals NTSC/HDTV
Video Resolution 750 TV Lines
Aspect Ratio 4:3 & 16:9
Color Palette 16.7 million
Contrast Ratio 400:1
Lamp Type SHP 300 Watt
Lamp Life 2000 hrs
Lens Zoom
Zoom Ratio 1.3:1
Image Size 40 - 300 inch diag
Throw Distance 4.6 to 48 ft
Keystone +/- 20 degrees
Projection Options Front/Rear/Table/Ceiling
H-Sync Range 15-126 kHz
V-Sync Range 43 - 200 Hz
Included Accessories Wireless/Wired Remote
Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.4 x 3.9 x 11.6 inches

Old August 13th 05, 02:01 PM
Dromiz

Careful these are very costly. The bulb burn out in under a year and
400-500 per bulb.

oups.com...

Old August 13th 05, 07:03 PM
First of One

2000 hr / 8 hours a day = 250 days

Sounds about right. Thanks for the warning about bulb prices though. It's
how LCD projector mfrs make money.

"Dromiz" wrote in message
. ..
Careful these are very costly. The bulb burn out in under a year and
400-500 per bulb.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Lamp Life 2000 hrs