Can anyone use some QIC1000 and/or QIC1350 tapes?

Old July 16th 03, 03:20 PM
Ulf

Default Can anyone use some QIC1000 and/or QIC1350 tapes?

Is anyone interested in any of the tapes below? If so,
I'll let them go for some lunch money plus the cost of
the stamps to ship them. Ignore the Canadian Funds pricing
in my links below. I am located in Richmond Hill, Ontario,
Canada

BTW: I am still looking for same memory for my IBM
LaserPrinter 10 by Lexmark, model 4029-030

-= Part of the Ad I placed Some time ago =-

FS: - Brand NEW Data Backup Tapes - QIC1000 & QIC1350

- Brand New Tape Backup Data Cartridges for 5.25" form factor
Tape Drives
- 1/4" QIC tapes in the Magnus 1.35, DC-9100 & DC-600 formats

3 pc of NEW (in factory Sealed package) 3M Magnus 1.35 Tape backup
Data Cartridge, 1.35 Gbytes (QIC-1350c). For pictures etc. see:
http://www.geocities.com/pc_diags/tape-magnus135.html

5 pack of NEW (in factory Sealed package) Mountain DC9100 Tape
backup Data Cartridge 1.0 Gbytes (QIC-1000-DC) 1/4" Data
cartridge. For pictures etc. of these QIC1000 tapes visit:
http://www.geocities.com/pc_diags/tape-dc9100.html

Also have:
3 pc of DC600 Tape backup Data Cartridge, USED, 60 Mbytes
(QIC-24). Compare with Imation P/N 46160

A Data Cartridge Specifications Chart for the above 5.25"
tapes can be found in PDF format at:
http://www.imation.com/en_US/pmain.jhtml?Id=7x_02&catalog=CAT_US&category=IM_C$

e-mail: or

Willing to ship anywhere in Canada, the US and Europe. To
quote you the exact shipping cost, please e-mail me your
postal code, ZIP code or Country (if outside of North
America).

Also willing to trade something on this list of equal
value for a memory module for an IBM LaserPrinter 10 by
Lexmark, model 4029-030