NF7-S (What to download)

Old February 24th 04, 10:22 PM
G Crozier

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:28:25 -0500, Butterfield
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:12:18 GMT, G Crozier
wrote:

have you any idea
how I could tell if my board is a V1 or V2 .

Get aids32. It will tell you.
http://www.aida32.hu/aida32-download.php

Motherboard Properties
Motherboard ID 10/09/2003-nVidia-nForce-6A62BA2BC-19
Motherboard Name Abit NF7(-S) v2.0

Butterfield

Thanks I will give it a go .
Grant .
Old February 26th 04, 06:13 AM
LostSoul

Its basically an update for nforce v motherboard states that on there asian
site i think thats were i saw it but nothing new for nforce 2 it says.
linkage
http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/down...YPE=Soc ket+A

Old February 26th 04, 06:13 AM
LostSoul

lol
"Per Nielsen" wrote in message
Al Kaufmann wrote:
Probably best, I tried the latest bios and I had to flash back the
previous one.

It's not the first time I hear that. Version 22 seems a little flawed, not
worth the upgrade I think.

Old February 28th 04, 12:04 AM
ICee

G Crozier wrote:
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:45:59 -0000, "Sunbow"
wrote:

or more probably this link :-

http://www.abit.com.tw/page/uk/downl...YPE=Socket%2BA
Hello I am more or less in the same position I bought my NF7-S on
Saturday and I also am new to Abit boards and NF2 have you any idea
how I could tell if my board is a V1 or V2 .
Grant .

There should be a sticker with a bar code and the MB number and version
on it behind the PCI slots. It's also on the box the MB comes packaged
in.