battery for Dell C610 laptop

Old May 4th 06, 10:47 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default battery for Dell C610 laptop

I need an extra new battery for our Dell C610 laptop.
It's the 66wh - 75UYF - 4460mh

Looking on eBay, there are a ton of resellers.
Any good previous experiences with resellers for a battery ?
or just spin the wheel and see where it lands ?
Comments on the Dell labelled battery vs the "replacement" versions ?

Old May 4th 06, 10:56 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

"Phil Schuman" wrote in message
t...
I need an extra new battery for our Dell C610 laptop.
It's the 66wh - 75UYF - 4460mh

Looking on eBay, there are a ton of resellers.
Any good previous experiences with resellers for a battery ?
or just spin the wheel and see where it lands ?
Comments on the Dell labelled battery vs the "replacement" versions ?

I had a good experience buying for my I8500 from these guys.
http://www.pacificbattery.com/dell.html

Old May 4th 06, 11:04 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

. ..

?

I had a good experience buying for my I8500 from these guys.
http://www.pacificbattery.com/dell.html

here's my eBay dartboard
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...DELL+new+75uyf

yeah - hard to tell which ones have been sitting around for years on a
shelf,
vs bad copies, vs using old cells, vs .....

Old May 4th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

"Phil Schuman" wrote in message

Phil,

I'd go with this one from your list.

Feedback, rating, price and 14-day guarantee are good enough for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Like-New-Dell-C-...c mdZViewItem

Don't know the seller, but I bought a lot of about 8 of these batteries a
while back, and they were all perfectly fine. I paid around $30-35 each for
them.

Stew