Incase anyone from ebuyer is reading

Old December 3rd 04, 10:30 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Andrew wrote:

I usually agree with you sticking up for ebuyer but i think defending them
over my post is pretty stupid.

No it wasn't - it has illicited new information from you.

The order was placed, the item was shown as in stock and still does, they
just left the order in place without doing anything about it.

"the item was shown as in stock"
This is the new bit of info that I couldn't see in any of your previous
posts.
Casts a different light on the matter - so I sympathise with your plight.

If you have mentioned it and I've skimmed over it then apologies.

g.
Old December 4th 04, 09:16 AM

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message
Andrew wrote:

I usually agree with you sticking up for ebuyer but i think defending
them
over my post is pretty stupid.

No it wasn't - it has illicited new information from you.

The order was placed, the item was shown as in stock and still does, they
just left the order in place without doing anything about it.

"the item was shown as in stock"
This is the new bit of info that I couldn't see in any of your previous
posts.
Casts a different light on the matter - so I sympathise with your plight.

If you have mentioned it and I've skimmed over it then apologies.

g.

Stick to replying to crossbow

It is uk.comp.vendors. There has to be some ebuyer complaints at least some
of the time!.

Old December 10th 04, 07:41 PM
Oscar

Andrew wrote:
Long shot, but you never know MN might still read the group :/

Placed an order last Friday for delivery by no later than today.
It's not turned up.
ORDER NO: 3494507. Website has been sat at 'Pick in Progress' all week.

Now sent in the enote but the response time is 2 business days which means
Monday before i can find out what's going on.

If anyone from ebuyer sees this and can email me an update I would
appreciate it. andrew /@/ storesrus .co. uk

Ta
Andy

He may but as he is no longer associated with eBuyer I'm sure he will do
nothing about it.

Oscar
Over & informed
Old December 10th 04, 08:37 PM

"Oscar" wrote in message
Andrew wrote:
Long shot, but you never know MN might still read the group :/

Placed an order last Friday for delivery by no later than today.
It's not turned up.
ORDER NO: 3494507. Website has been sat at 'Pick in Progress' all
week.

Now sent in the enote but the response time is 2 business days which
means
Monday before i can find out what's going on.

If anyone from ebuyer sees this and can email me an update I would
appreciate it. andrew /@/ storesrus .co. uk

Ta
Andy

He may but as he is no longer associated with eBuyer I'm sure he will do
nothing about it.

Oscar
Over & informed

Thx. Didn't know that.