TIME computers

Old June 28th 03, 12:21 PM
Steevo

If you have the Time advert that says the system comes with the 5800, you
can
insist on having that card or an equivalent ATI card.

If you haven't got it, look for the ad in back issues of newspapers and
computer magazines.

You'll have to ask here what the equivalent ATI card is.

Eric,
PC Buyer Beware!
http://www.legge40.freeserve.co.uk/BuyerBeware.htm

The advert didn't specify which card i was getting.. It only said "The
latest and greatest FX card from nvidia"

It didn't specify the model. I retrospect i jumped in too fast because i
just thought " Wow an FX " i didn't know about the 5800 ultra at the time i
bought the machine.

I'll just put it down to experiece and accept the Ti 4200.

Thanks all

Steve

Old June 28th 03, 12:41 PM
Strontium

Yep, you pretty much blew it on the 'read the fine print' deal. Take the
4200 and be happy.

-

--
You, probably, thought you weren't going to die, today...SURPRISE!"

-The main character in Postal 2

Old June 28th 03, 01:18 PM
spodosaurus

Strontium wrote:
Yep, you pretty much blew it on the 'read the fine print' deal. Take the
4200 and be happy.

With this new information, I agree. Take the ti4200. Next time, get
the specs in writing.

-
[...]

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person
on the recipient list. Call your local Red Cross and ask about
registering to be a bone marrow donor.

spam trap: replace shyah_right! with hotmail when replying

Happy Birthday America SST Overclocking 333 November 27th 03 07:54 PM
Happy Birthday America SST Overclocking AMD Processors 326 November 27th 03 07:54 PM
time computers rash wilson General 1 July 25th 03 11:33 AM
TIME computers BUFF Homebuilt PC's 0 June 27th 03 06:54 PM
TIME computers spodosaurus Homebuilt PC's 0 June 27th 03 05:39 PM