Amazon woe

Old January 7th 07, 10:51 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

Default Amazon woe

Quick question..

I bought an e-voucher from Amazon as a gift, but as things turned out,
it was not needed. Attempts to get Amazon to refund the voucher have
proven difficult; the first time, the response I got showed that they
totally misunderstood my request for a refund, the second response
indicated that they'd "investigate further".

Any ideas about how I can get this sorted ?

Old January 9th 07, 10:45 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

Mike wrote:

sell it on ebay

Not really ideal with the fees and all.

Nonetheless, Amazon have now refunded it, but it took a threat from me
to complain to the credit card company to get them to do it.