softpaqs--ez question

Old January 2nd 04, 09:46 PM
the yeti

Default softpaqs--ez question

Is there an easy to see all sofpaqs that have been released pretaining
to a ceartin model number?
Old January 2nd 04, 10:25 PM
Trai' La Trash

Yup, www.hp.com them click on home then up top support and drivers then
select search drivers and type in your model then select your operating
system and review the Rompacs and date released.

Dave
om...

Old January 3rd 04, 02:37 AM
the yeti

"Trai' La Trash" wrote in message ...
Yup, www.hp.com them click on home then up top support and drivers then
select search drivers and type in your model then select your operating
system and review the Rompacs and date released.

Dave
"the yeti" wrote in message
om...
Is there an easy to see all sofpaqs that have been released pretaining
to a ceartin model number?

Nope, there are a lot of SoftPaqs that arn't listed, as in older ones,
non-common drivers, etc...

I mean like type in the model # and get a listing of every softpaq
ever released for that model.
Old January 3rd 04, 03:03 AM
Tom Scales

Just go he

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Enter your model, such as Presario 5600i.

Then pick your OS and there they are. If the driver isn't listed, check an
older OS. For example, in my example, Windows Me lists very little, but
Windows 98 is pretty complete and most of the drivers are compatible.

Tom
"the yeti" wrote in message
om...
"Trai' La Trash" wrote in message

Yup, www.hp.com them click on home then up top support and drivers then
select search drivers and type in your model then select your operating
system and review the Rompacs and date released.

Dave
om...

Old January 3rd 04, 11:47 AM
Trai' La Trash

"the yeti" wrote in message
om...
"Trai' La Trash" wrote in message

Yup, www.hp.com them click on home then up top support and drivers then
select search drivers and type in your model then select your operating
system and review the Rompacs and date released.

Dave
"the yeti" wrote in message
om...
Is there an easy to see all sofpaqs that have been released pretaining
to a ceartin model number?

Nope, there are a lot of SoftPaqs that arn't listed, as in older ones,
non-common drivers, etc...

I mean like type in the model # and get a listing of every softpaq
ever released for that model.

Oh no that isn't ever going to happen!
That's why I always suggest to save to disk.

I personally miss the OSD that that use to have available.