Dual Layer

Old April 2nd 05, 11:21 PM
Rod Williams

Default Dual Layer

Has anyone actually burned a dual layer DVD yet? If so, what did you use
to burn it with? Media is still too expensive for me.
Old April 3rd 05, 01:01 AM
Dan G

Have burned lots of them. You use a DL burner to burn them.
The most trouble-free method is to burn an ISO with DVDDecryptor. Some
software still has trouble with layer break placement and navigation.

Old April 3rd 05, 01:21 AM
Dave Smith

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 17:01:51 -0700, "Dan G" wrote:

What software are you using? BTW are you using Nero and which version?

Thanks

Old April 3rd 05, 08:47 AM
Scott Alfter

Old April 6th 05, 08:35 PM
Rod Williams

Dan G wrote:
Have burned lots of them. You use a DL burner to burn them.
The most trouble-free method is to burn an ISO with DVDDecryptor. Some
software still has trouble with layer break placement and navigation.

"Rod Williams" wrote in message

Has anyone actually burned a dual layer DVD yet? If so, what did you use
to burn it with? Media is still too expensive for me.

I just downloaded the newest version of DVD Shrink that is suppose to do
dual layer too. Haven't tried it yet, the media is just too expensive
for me at this point.