OT (but I'm sure someone can help). Auto switching windows in IE

Old June 23rd 03, 09:00 PM
Strontium

Default OT (but I'm sure someone can help). Auto switching windows in IE

Adshield?

-
johnny8977 stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Hi all.

Does anyone know how to turn off the really annoying function IE
where when you have more than one window open at a time, it will auto
switch to the latest loaded page when it has finished loading. Its so
annoying when I'm trying to read something and have another page load
in the background, only to be taken the the other page anyway when
its loaded. I'm on IE 6.0

As always any help very appreciated.

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit