Warning! Do NOT Ever Have E-Mail Contact With Dustin Cook aka Diesel

Old February 24th 17, 08:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default Warning! Do NOT Ever Have E-Mail Contact With Dustin Cook aka Diesel

He does not have any great cyber skills to delve into people's lives
and learn personal information regarding them. He uses e-mail and
his well honed skill as a hypocrite.

He acts nicey-nicey for a while with the victim. When he thinks he has
enough information supplied by the victim, he begins the attack, using
the information entrusted to him. He has done this crap to almost
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER TRUSTED HIM.

Jenn made the mistake.

Eagle made the mistake.

BD made the mistake.

G. Morgan made the mistake.

Pax made the mistake.

Rebecca made the mistake.

Rhonda made the mistake.

Etc., Etc., - The list goes on.

The Psychopathic Duck Uses Such Entrusted Info As The Victim's Phone Number:
"I don't think you'll be so smug in a few weeks, Jax. PcButts talked alot
of **** to me, until he got that phone call from me one afternoon at his
job and a message left for him at home already. [g]"

As for his endless spinning and denials of his own past and current posts, remember this -

DUSTIN COOK LIES! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

(The rest of us cried for the first time when butt-slapped by the doc
delivering us. Not Dustin Cook. He told his first lie. To this day, he
has NEVER stopped lying.)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...8AJ283%40no%3E

https://is.gd/Z19KPB

From Sat Dec 08 18:31:46 2012

From: Dustin
Newsgroups: alt.2600,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: I love Christmas lights!
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 00:31:46 +0000 (UTC)

Bear wrote in
. 254.104:

Dustin wrote in

~BD~ wrote in
:

SeaNymph wrote:
On 12/8/2012 9:42 AM, Bear wrote:
Aardvark wrote in
:

On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 06:37:31 -0500, FromTheRafters wrote:

After serious thinking Dustin wrote :
~BD~ wrote in
:

Dustin wrote:

think long and hard on how you deal with me from this point
forward.

I'm thinking long and hard on how best to deal with you from
this point forward, Dustin.

I'd suggest you think long and hard on it you sorry *******.
You have no ****ing idea how badly I still want to break your
nose. I've got an email David... It's a good thing we aren't
local neighbors. You'd be in the hospital right now. You know
that, right? I sure hope you do.

What's this I keep reading about an e-mail? Is this e-mail
proof of their collaboration?

Not conclusive, no, but indicative somewhat of a conspiracy
between a number of posters here to stalk and annoy at the
behest of one of them who feels he can no longer indulge in such
behaviour, possibly because of legal constraints. The torch of
this trollery appears to be explicitly passed on to one of their
number to 'continue your good work on my behalf'. 'Good work' in
this case I assume to mean to troll, insult, slime and annoy
specific posters in this group.

It certainly goes to demonstrate the existence of some kind of
agenda to disrupt for, apparently, no other reason than that it
can be done with relative impunity.

Aardvark that email sounds serious. Is there evidence of it or is
it hearsay?

Jax

Of course there's evidence of it, and the truth is, you know that.
LOL

You've seen a copy?

I have indeed. Full headers. Your own words.

You sent it to several people. I thank you for allowing me to
harvest their email addresses for later damaging use as at this
point I feel your friends are helping you with me. So I'm going to
help Jenn, Eagle, yourself and Bear a bit. I will be using the full
resources of my whole crew for this; as there are 4 of you who want
to play games. The crew feels they've been left out of the fun. They
want to play too.
Got Jenns primary email addy, your buddy eagles and a couple of
others, including your buddy Bear.

Well, I suppose that you must have done, to be quoting this as
*fact*!

It is. Check your sent email box.

Let's see the header, just to be sure. eh?

No. I don't think I wanna share it. You *know* you wrote it. You
discussed my mom and her vet practice with Bear, Eagle and Jenn. My
crew wants to have some discussions with you, Jenn, Bear and Eagle.
And we will, very soon.

Jenn thinks I'm an asshole here? Just you wait. [g]

Dustin my email address is in all my posts! Have you never looked?
shakes head

I don't think you'll be so smug in a few weeks, Jax. PcButts talked alot
of **** to me, until he got that phone call from me one afternoon at his
job and a message left for him at home already. [g]

You can google that discussion too. You've already demonstrated that you
can find articles. [g]

I handed him his ass for some things he'd done here, I'll do the same to
you soon.
--
Notice: Changing the toilet paper roll does not cause brain damage.