Pentium III Confidential

Old April 24th 04, 08:46 PM
Tyrone Jackson

Default Pentium III Confidential

I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its definitely
unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone interested? Post here
only.

tj

Old April 24th 04, 11:03 PM
Alan

"Tyrone Jackson" wrote in message
. com...
I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its definitely
unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone interested? Post here
only.

the ones that say intel confidential on them are very rare unlocked samples
so it would be worth put it on ebay, a collector might pay a good amount of
money for one

alan

Old April 26th 04, 01:09 AM
~misfit~

Alan wrote:
"Tyrone Jackson" wrote in message
. com...
I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its
definitely unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone
interested? Post here only.

the ones that say intel confidential on them are very rare unlocked
samples so it would be worth put it on ebay, a collector might pay a
good amount of money for one

Damn man! I was going to email him and make an offer. I don't have a lot of
money so there goes that idea.
--
~misfit~

Old April 26th 04, 03:07 AM
Phil Weldon

No big deal; a Pentium 1B GHz with a 100 MHz frontside bus will get you as
high by increasing the frontside bus as an unlocked Pentium III - 1333 MHz
if you're lucky. Of course, ANY new Pentium III 1 GHz costs about $250 US
these days.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

Old April 26th 04, 11:26 AM
~misfit~

Phil Weldon wrote:
No big deal; a Pentium 1B GHz with a 100 MHz frontside bus will get
you as high by increasing the frontside bus as an unlocked Pentium
III - 1333 MHz if you're lucky. Of course, ANY new Pentium III 1 GHz
costs about $250 US these days.

That was my point, the OP mentioned 5 - 10 bucks. I'd certainly retire one
of my Celly 600s @ 900 for that CPU.
--
~misfit~