would you buy a Compaq again?

Old June 23rd 03, 08:23 AM
Irene

Default would you buy a Compaq again?

And the thought police rear their ugly heads, yet again!

"HH" wrote in message
7100s were not even designed by Compaq. They were Mitec boxes from start

finish and were real turkeys. Also, half your post makes no sense. Go

away.
HH

"Developwebsites" wrote in message
I've had too many problems with my presario 7170 to bother
with a compaq again. the printer wouldnt install also.
their support was horrible.
at one time compaqs had internal ls-120, then zips if i remember.
dont compaqs use AMD CPUs instead of Intel?

remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

Old June 23rd 03, 08:26 AM
Irene

NO, had two 8700 series Presarios---both were turkeys--just plain junk. We
had nothing but problems with them.
Also have one Armada laptop--it's been OK.

Old June 23rd 03, 01:10 PM
Deep

Look who's talking! The ugliest of all the heads put together! If HH is part
of the "police", then you are the police's police. Think you're any better?

Deep

Old June 23rd 03, 03:53 PM
Irene

Need more examples of your behavior, do you?

"doS" wrote in message
"who let the dogs out"

Old June 23rd 03, 07:32 PM
Tom Scales

Good grief. We have the benefit of an ex-Compaq tech in HH and Irene is
hassling him? The post DIDN'T make any sense.

Tom
. rogers.com...

Old June 23rd 03, 08:13 PM
Solar^

I've got a Compaq 5WV295 that is almost two years old. It's been a
good computer and has yet to give me any problems. I'm wondering
though if Compaq sort of lost their unique identity when they merged
with HP. For that reason I may not buy another.
Old June 23rd 03, 08:39 PM
Irene

My comment was very obviously directed at one part of his post and you know
it.

"Go away.
HH"

The guy has as much right to be here as HH, or you!

"Tom Scales" wrote in message
Good grief. We have the benefit of an ex-Compaq tech in HH and Irene is
hassling him? The post DIDN'T make any sense.

Tom
. rogers.com...

Old June 23rd 03, 11:30 PM
Deep

Here we go again...

Ohhh.. you don't curse... Yes you're absolutely correct. You'll be going to
heaven if you believe in that garbage. So glad for you. Now leave those who
actually know something about computers alone.

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
Think you're any better?

Yes, I don't curse. I don't ridicule some one who asks an obviously

simple
or incorrect question. Nor do I ridicule someone who make an invalid
comment.

. rogers.com...

Old June 23rd 03, 11:31 PM
Deep

And by the way, you didn't answer the question. You took the question out of
the message and made up your own context. Ther question was if you thought
you were better because you "policed" the "police". You do do that, whether
you want to admit it or not.

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
Think you're any better?

Yes, I don't curse. I don't ridicule some one who asks an obviously

simple
or incorrect question. Nor do I ridicule someone who make an invalid
comment.

. rogers.com...

Old June 23rd 03, 11:33 PM
Deep

Yes they most certainly did. Check out News.com. There are several articles
about the merger and the loss of identity.

Deep