good overclocking motherboard

Old February 20th 04, 01:42 PM
no spam

Default good overclocking motherboard

Hello,

Any suggestions on a good overclocking motherboard for a P4C 2.4GHz CPU. I
am looking at the Asus P4C800 Deluxe board or Gigabyte GA-8KNXP.

Regards,
Shane

Old February 20th 04, 03:30 PM
Wayne Youngman

"no spam" wrote in message
Hello,

Any suggestions on a good overclocking motherboard for a P4C 2.4GHz CPU.

am looking at the Asus P4C800 Deluxe board or Gigabyte GA-8KNXP.

Hi,
Did you check out the ABIT AI7?

[H]ardOCP - ABIT AI7
http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NTQx

AMD3D.com - ABIT AI7
http://tinyurl.com/2zbt8

GruntvillE.com - ABIT AI7
http://tinyurl.com/39wjt

HardCOREware.net - ABIT AI7
http://tinyurl.com/yv9tu

TrustedReviews - - ABIT AI7
http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=290

TweakTown - ABIT AI7
http://tinyurl.com/2twr2

V I P E R L A I R .com - ABIT AI7
http://tinyurl.com/28atj

I received mine yesterday, but still waiting on my memory to arrive so that
I can begin setting up this board with my P4-2.6GHz
--
Wayne ][
Concepts, Theory, Learning Curves, and woman with big bOObs!

Old February 21st 04, 11:25 PM
wasdiscovered

"no spam" wrote in message
u...
Hello,

Any suggestions on a good overclocking motherboard for a P4C 2.4GHz CPU.

am looking at the Asus P4C800 Deluxe board or Gigabyte GA-8KNXP.

Regards,
Shane

You will be lucky if you can get the gigabyte board to work properly let
alone over clock it.
The asus on the other hand can do both.

If you do decide on the gigabyte though I know some one who might sell you
one really cheep.
The question is how much should one ask for a paper weight?

Old February 22nd 04, 12:41 AM
Matt

I have always liked ASUS. Am using a P4T533.

Old February 22nd 04, 03:24 AM
David Maynard

wasdiscovered wrote:
"no spam" wrote in message
u...

Hello,

Any suggestions on a good overclocking motherboard for a P4C 2.4GHz CPU.

am looking at the Asus P4C800 Deluxe board or Gigabyte GA-8KNXP.

Regards,
Shane

You will be lucky if you can get the gigabyte board to work properly let
alone over clock it.
The asus on the other hand can do both.

If you do decide on the gigabyte though I know some one who might sell you
one really cheep.
The question is how much should one ask for a paper weight?

I'll pay for the shipping to get it off your hands.

Old March 1st 04, 02:58 PM
no spam

Thanks. I ended up with an Asus P4C800-E.

Shane