No response from Savastore faulty product since May 23rd - what now?

Old July 10th 06, 10:38 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jonathan

Default No response from Savastore faulty product since May 23rd - what now?

I wrote to Savastore on May 23rd when my mobo arrived, and it was clear the
backplate was missing, and it soon became clear the onboard sound was not
functiong (yes, we've been through every single possible thing, from the
bios setting to Sandra etc, and no sound is shown, not even a device)

Is there, perhaps, a non-0870 number? I refuse to call yet again, while I
PAY THEM for the priviledge of holding in a queue!
Tried faxing, too....

Do I have a claim from my credit card, possibly? The order was under £50....

Old July 10th 06, 12:55 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Mike

"Jonathan" wrote in message
I wrote to Savastore on May 23rd when my mobo arrived, and it was clear the
backplate was missing, and it soon became clear the onboard sound was not
functiong (yes, we've been through every single possible thing, from the
bios setting to Sandra etc, and no sound is shown, not even a device)

Is there, perhaps, a non-0870 number? I refuse to call yet again, while I
PAY THEM for the priviledge of holding in a queue!
Tried faxing, too....

Do I have a claim from my credit card, possibly? The order was under
£50....

i'm amazed youve waited as long as you have.

1. notify credit card company
2. send recorded letter giving 7 days to respond.
3. submit small claims.

Old July 10th 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

Easy boy, don't be so impatient.

I'm still waiting for replies to *three* e-mails sent on or about
October '05. Luckily, nothing serious. But they are scum-sucking low-
lives for ignoring CS e-mails.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old July 12th 06, 03:23 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jonathan

"Mike" wrote in message

i'm amazed youve waited as long as you have.

1. notify credit card company
2. send recorded letter giving 7 days to respond.

Done - they signed for it this morning.

3. submit small claims.

Will wait for any response first! Thanks for help

Old July 21st 06, 12:43 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jonathan

"Jonathan" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message

i'm amazed youve waited as long as you have.

1. notify credit card company
2. send recorded letter giving 7 days to respond.

Done - they signed for it this morning.

Been 8 days now, I gave them 7. I suppose that should be 7 working days?
Should I give them 2 more?
In their terms, it says:
"Shortages It is the Customers responsibility to sign for the correct number
of packages that are delivered, the Customer is required to check that the
number of packages delivered equal the number of packages on the delivery
drivers manifest/consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the
drivers manifest and it is the Customers responsibility to thereafter notify
us within 24 hours of delivery.Should the Customer be missing an item but
has signed for the correct number of packages. The Customer must notify us
within 24 hours of delivery. The Customer will be requested to provide us
with a copy of the invoice as well. The matter will be investigated and the
Customer will be informed of the decision."

The number of packages were correct, the contents were not. I informed them
online, but of course, they provide no record of this.

3. submit small claims.

Will wait for any response first! Thanks for help

I think I'll ask Visa what to do next.