Skybuck's Revenge

Old August 8th 07, 01:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.politiek
Skybuck Flying

Default Skybuck's Revenge

Story for the game:

Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.

The bus company refuses to use clean busses.

Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.

Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:

"You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"

"When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"

So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up unrecgonizable.

Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.

And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police in
bus and all other police.

And that's the whole game:

1. Shoot the bus driver.

2. Escape.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 9th 07, 04:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.politiek
John

Wat ben jij een ziek persoon zeg..BAHHHH
Spotten over dat je longkanker hebt en er een game van maken....misselijk..

PLOIIINK

Old August 11th 07, 03:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.politiek
Marcel Overweel[_3_]

http://jokershare.com/zipfiles/file/...re_you.mp3.zip

Where are your SkyBuck?

"Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht

Old August 16th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.politiek
Jim Langston

"Marcel Overweel" wrote in message
abel.net...
http://jokershare.com/zipfiles/file/...re_you.mp3.zip

Where are your SkyBuck?

"Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht
Story for the game:

Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.

The bus company refuses to use clean busses.

Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.

Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:

"You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"

"When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"

So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up
unrecgonizable.

Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.

And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police
in bus and all other police.

And that's the whole game:

1. Shoot the bus driver.

2. Escape.

Right, so you have someone killing the poor working class drivers, when it's
actually the fault of the local government. Here in Long Beach the busses
use LNG which is cleaner burning than gasoline. But the bus drivers had
nothing to say with what their busses burned, it was city hall.

Old August 17th 07, 08:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.politiek
Skybuck Flying

I don't care who's fault it is lol.

You drive a stinking bus you die =D LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck