I take it all back! HIS rocks!

Old September 5th 12, 08:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
msdos622wasfun

Default I take it all back! HIS rocks!

Okay, okay, a while back I posted here about how I was having problems with my 2nd HIS video card. Well, now there's some redemption. I initiated an RMA, and I have to admit it was straightforward, and they were very courteous. After five weeks, they shipped me a 6970 in a brand new box. Sold it to my coworker, and so far it runs fine.

Thank you, HIS. I admit, waiting five weeks for something requires some patience, but hey, there's much worse problems going on in the world than that.

Canon Rocks Tom Crooze[_2_] Printers 5 November 22nd 07 05:19 AM
nVIdia ROCKS MRKI Nvidia Videocards 0 November 14th 05 08:48 PM
CPU chip rocks back and forth in socket. Cause for concern??? Patrick General 8 February 13th 04 03:06 AM
My Z22 rocks, does all i need it to :) We Live For The One We Die For The One Printers 2 February 7th 04 11:03 PM
Fx5900 rocks my world edde Nvidia Videocards 0 August 12th 03 02:28 PM