ATT: Anti-Rock Rakers

Old August 12th 04, 04:23 PM
Michael P Gabriel

Default ATT: Anti-Rock Rakers

Hi,
Thanks SO MUCH for responding to my post in which I asked for help in
opening a C82 Epson.. Your instructions were flawless and I had the
top of my C82 printer off in less than 30 seconds. I shouldn't admit
that becasue I looked at every little slot outside, and every little
latch inside the printer , and gave up in despair, even after I had
those screws out. Of course, my 77 year old eyes aren't what they used
to be.

I wish you and yours joy and peace forever!

Mike Gabriel
Old August 12th 04, 07:53 PM
The Anti-Rock Rakers

Michael P Gabriel wrote:
Hi,
Thanks SO MUCH for responding to my post in which I asked for help in
opening a C82 Epson.. Your instructions were flawless and I had the
top of my C82 printer off in less than 30 seconds. I shouldn't admit
that becasue I looked at every little slot outside, and every little
latch inside the printer , and gave up in despair, even after I had
those screws out. Of course, my 77 year old eyes aren't what they used
to be.

I wish you and yours joy and peace forever!

Mike Gabriel

No problem Mike, like I said before, I 'just' did the work on my printer
so it was fresh in my mind.

Good luck in getting it working again...

Jon
Old August 13th 04, 04:09 PM
Michael P Gabriel

The Anti-Rock Rakers wrote in message thlink.net...
Michael P Gabriel wrote:
Hi,
Thanks SO MUCH for responding to my post in which I asked for help in
opening a C82 Epson.. Your instructions were flawless and I had the
top of my C82 printer off in less than 30 seconds. I shouldn't admit
that becasue I looked at every little slot outside, and every little
latch inside the printer , and gave up in despair, even after I had
those screws out. Of course, my 77 year old eyes aren't what they used
to be.

I wish you and yours joy and peace forever!

Mike Gabriel

No problem Mike, like I said before, I 'just' did the work on my printer
so it was fresh in my mind.

Good luck in getting it working again...

Jon
Jon, I was so excited to open the C82 case , I realize now

that I should have waited before I let you know. Once the top was off,
I propped open the little trap door and just could not get that little
hose connected to the black pipe. I have a long nosed, very thin
surgical pliars but holding the hose with the pliars and trying to get
the thing onto the black pipe seems impossible....so far. I wonder,
did you have a little trick of your own? I tried taking the black pipe
out of its hole and putting on the hose first, but that couldn't work
either. I hate to give up. It's just not me!

Again, thanks for all your help so far!

Mike Gabriel
Picture Rocks, AZ
Old August 13th 04, 08:26 PM
The Anti-Rock Rakers

Mike,

What I did in order to re-connect it is I had my wife hold the piece
that slides and I used some tweasers to place the hose on the pipe. I
placed the opening of the hose on the pipe and once I had it at the
opening, I pushed until the pipe went into the hose.

I really didn't do anything special. Although I did have to work at it
for a few minutes. It is worth it though just so you don't have to pay
someone at a service center 69.95 to fix a simple problem.

Jon

P.S. good luck... let the group know how you do with it...

IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION Zebedee General Hardware 1 April 23rd 04 02:30 PM
Anti Virus hawk Homebuilt PC's 22 April 21st 04 01:47 AM
chaintech TI4600 question YOU ROCK dude please Nvidia Videocards 1 January 9th 04 10:34 AM
A7N8X Deluxe: Rock sold for months, yet occasional vocal "memory test failed" at POST...memtest86 3.0 finds nothing.. John Q. Public Asus Motherboards 6 December 1st 03 04:54 PM
Omega Drivers ROCK! GeeZer Ati Videocards 11 October 17th 03 09:16 PM